- Are you a small or medium sized business that is struggling to keep on track of all your admin tasks?
- Do you have a growing business that would benefit from excellent customer service support out of the normal 9-5 office hours?
- Do you need your business to have a greater social media presence or promotion in general, but you just don’t have the time because you are concentrating on the day to day running of your business?
- Are you an author / writer that is looking for proofreading and copy editing services? Are you an author / writer that is looking for proofreading and copy editing services?
- Could you do with an extra pair of hands but don’t want the hassle or expense of employing anybody?
Don’t waste your valuable time doing work that you can outsource – spend your time building your business or with your loved ones. Get in touch to discover how outsourcing will be the best business decision you will make.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a skilled independent freelancer who provides administrative, PA, customer service and creative support virtually to small / medium businesses and individuals.
Because VAs are self employed and mainly work from home, your business will benefit from the skills that you require without the additional costs of providing IT equipment, office space, pension, tax, NI, benefits such as sickness pay, holiday pay….the benefits are endless!
VAs work on an hourly basis so business owners will only pay for the actual hours work they need which can be different month to month and much more cost effective then paying an employee a set amount of hours every month whether it’s needed or not. Find out more on hourly rate or package prices here.